How to Email, View or Print Quiz Questions and Answers with Quiz Notifications for LearnDash
(1 Site, Yearly License, Requires LearnDash 3.0 and above)
Three reasons why you need the Quiz Notification for LearnDash plugin
- You can email users Quiz Question and Answers with “LearnDash Notifications”. Just add our Quiz Notification Shortcodes into supported quiz related notifications.
- Insert a Last Quiz Shortcodes to any page or post. This it allows users to view Quiz Statistics on any page or post and does not require LearnDash Notifications to be installed and activated on your site.
- Your users can Print their previously completed Quiz results at any time. They can also print content on and page or post with a Print Shortcode.
To send email results, LearnDash Notifications must be activated and installed on your site. Please ensure that your LearnDash Notifications are sending emails before using Quiz Notifications for LearnDash.
Supported LearnDash Notification Triggers
Our plugin requires quiz data therefore it will output nothing when used in notifications set to other than Quiz related triggers. Let’s take a look at each trigger in more detail. Note: The description of following triggers is based on ‘LearnDash Notifications’ version 1.4.x.
Click to view supported LearnDash Notification triggers
- Quiz Notifications for LearnDash: Click her to view the documentation.
- (New) added comments option.
Screenshot: Click the download button below for a sample